Loading, please wait.
Frequently Asked Questions
|Country||Voucher value (local currency)||Daily Limit|
The reward is available to GOtv Max customers who consistently stay connected for a month and pay on time or before their next payment due date.
- The airtime reward offer will be communicated from 4 February 2019
- The 2 extra channels will be terminated on 28th February 2019
- The 1 week of GOtv Max sports for GOtv Plus customers will be communicated from 1 February 2019.
Yes. While all customers who have met the specified criteria will be eligible, a selection system will be used to identify qualifying customers who will be rewarded with the limited number of vouchers per month.
- For the Airtime: customers will be notified by text message that they have received a Voucher within 72 hours of making payment.
- For the 1 Week of Sports: Eligible customers will automatically receive access to 1 week of Max sports
- For extra Channels: eligible customers will automatically have immediate access to the channels until 28 February when the channel officially stops airing on GOtv.
Channels will be automatically available within 3 days once you’ve become eligible. Airtime will also be received within 72 hours after making payment.
- Customers can simply buy a sim card from any of the listed mobile operators of their choice.
- Customers can update their details on Eazy, via an agent or via a GOtv clinic
The Vouchers will be awarded based on the information provided by the Qualifying customers to GOtv. Please check your details on gotvafrica.com to make sure they’re up to date. If they’re not, please update to be able to receive your reward. Should your details be correct, and your reward not activated, please visit your nearest GOtv Clinic or contact the nearest MultiChoice office.
The failure to provide us with updated contact details will result in the customer no longer qualifying to receive a Voucher.
Unfortunately, once you disconnect or miss a payment or disconnect before your next payment due date, you will no longer be eligible to connect to the channels or receive the airtime reward. You will need to reconnect and wait one month from the day of reconnection to be able to start receiving monthly airtime. You will need to reconnect and make sure you pay on time before your next billing date to start getting access to the extra channels again.
No – each eligible customer can only qualify for one voucher per month.
Whichever smartcard number a customer has registered, and it meets the criteria for the airtime voucher benefit, the customer is eligible. Therefore, if the customer has multiple smartcard numbers registered under their cell phone number and they qualify to receive the benefit on more than one smartcard – the customer will receive multiple airtime vouchers on their mobile device.