- These are the standard terms and conditions for the GOtv “Golden Window” Campaign conducted or promoted by or in association with MultiChoice Nigeria Limited (“MCN”).
- The offer is not open to:
2.1 directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of MultiChoice Nigeria Limited, its affiliates or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the offer;
2.2 the spouse, business partner or associate, parent, natural or adopted child or sibling, of any of the persons specified in 2.1 above.
3. The offer is open to new GOtv Max subscribers only, between 24 January 2018 to 31 March 2018.
- In order to participate in the offer, you are required to purchase a GOtv decoder which comes with one month GOtv Max subscription. Additionally, you must subscribe for one month’s GOtv Max subscription within seven (7) days of the activation of your GOtv decoder and you will get one month free GOtv Max subscription.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Any costs or expenses which you may incur other than in respect of the offer, are for your own account. MultiChoice will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which you, or any other person, incur during and for purposes of your participation into the offer and your acceptance and/or use of the offer.
- We do not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to the offer, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that –
7.1 your participation in the offer will necessarily result in you being entitled to the offer; or
7.2 the offer, will meet your, requirements, preferences, standards or expectations; or
7.3 the offer, will be satisfactory, punctual, free from defects, safe or reliable.
- We and our affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the procurement of a GOtv decoder for the purpose of this offer.
- The offer is not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
- We reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the offer, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which we deem necessary. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree to waive any rights, interests and expectations that you may have in terms of this offer and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us, our affiliates and third party suppliers.
- We and our affiliates will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your participation in the offer or the acceptance and/or use by you, or any third party of the offer, or by any action taken by us or any of our affiliates in accordance with the terms and conditions
- Qualified customers will be notified with the contact details provided to us.
- We may invite you to be present when the qualified customers are determined or announced, to participate in any of our marketing activities, to appear in person in the electronic media and/or the print media, and/or to endorse, promote or advertise any of our goods or services, for which no fee, royalty or other compensation will be payable.
- We may require you to provide us with such additional information and documentation as we may reasonably require in order to process, confirm and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of the offer. If you refuse to provide us with the requested information or documentation, you will forfeit the offer.
- These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of contract and dispute resolution in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.