Loading, please wait.
Frequently Asked Questions
|Country||Voucher value (local currency)||Daily Limit|
The reward is available to GOtv Max customers who consistently stay connected for a month and pay on time or before their next payment due date.
- The airtime reward offer will be communicated from the middle of February.
- The 1 week of GOtv Max sports for GOtv Plus customers will be communicated from 1 February 2019.
Yes. While all customers who have met the specified criteria will be eligible, a selection system will be used to identify qualifying customers who will be rewarded with the limited number of vouchers per month.
Yes - GOtv Plus customers who pay on time will continue to receive 1 week of GOtv Max sports.
- For the Airtime: customers will be notified by text message that they have received a Voucher within 72 hours of making payment.
- For the 1 Week of Sports: Eligible customers will automatically receive access to 1 week of Max sports.
- Customers can simply buy a sim card from any of the listed mobile operators of their choice
- Customers can update their details on Eazy, via an agent or a GOtv clinic.
The Vouchers will be awarded based on the information provided by the Qualifying customers to GOtv. Please check your details on gotvafrica.com to make sure they’re up to date. If they’re not, please update to be able to receive your reward. Should your details be correct, and your reward not activated, please visit your nearest GOtv Clinic or contact the nearest MultiChoice office.
The failure to provide us with updated contact details will result in the customer no longer qualifying to receive a Voucher.
Unfortunately, once you disconnect or miss a payment or disconnect before your next payment due date, you will no longer be eligible to connect to receive the airtime reward. You will need to reconnect and wait one month from the day of reconnection to be able to start receiving monthly airtime.
No – each eligible customer can only qualify for one voucher per month.
Whichever smartcard number a customer has registered with, and it meets the criteria for the airtime voucher benefit, the customer is eligible. Therefore, if the customer has multiple smartcard numbers registered under their cell phone number and they qualify to receive the benefit on more than one smartcard – the customer will receive multiple airtime vouchers on their mobile device.